Thames Enterprise Park will revitalise what was once a major employment site, bringing jobs and economic life back to this important industrial area of Thurrock. It will deliver a wide range of significant benefits to Thurrock and the South East.
- Major regeneration – transforming 412 acres of unused brownfield land into a strategic employment and infrastructure asset for the community, forming part of the wider 669-acre regeneration site to be delivered over time.
- Creating up to 5,500 new jobs for the local area.
- Providing training and learning opportunities for young people.
- Generating an additional £340 million per year for the local economy.
- Creating a clean, sustainable and commercially-relevant employment hub which will attract new businesses to Thurrock and the wider regional area.
- Play a significant role in transforming the regional economy and delivering benefits at scale though the Thames Freeport, which as a whole could create 25,000+ new jobs. Visit www.thamesfreeport.com for more.
- Supporting and enabling the ambitions within the Thames Estuary Growth Board and its ‘Green Blue’ initiative and contributing to sustainable regeneration and growth of the area.
- Delivering extensive package of transport improvements both on and off site for improving the road, rail, cycling and pedestrian links connecting into existing communities and the established transport network.
New jobs for the local area
transforming 412 acres of unused brownfield land
per year for the local economy